- Unless otherwise specified in these Terms or elsewhere in the ETO Resources, ETO Resources are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial 4.0 International License. To view a copy of this license, visit https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/.
- Some material in the ETO Resources may be owned by third parties, as indicated (where applicable) in the material or elsewhere in the ETO Resources. You are responsible for verifying whether this is the case and, if so, securing any necessary permissions from these third parties before using such material.
- ETO Resources derived from data provided by Digital Science & Research Solutions, Inc., including but not limited to the Map of Science and its associated data:
- may be used solely for non-commercial research purposes; and
- may not be downloaded, copied, or extracted using web scrapers or other automated or semi-automated means.
- You may not represent or imply that we have participated in, approved, endorsed or otherwise supported your use of ETO Resources, or claim any affiliation with us, without our specific written permission.
- ETO Resources are provided on an “as-is” and “as available” basis. We strive to ensure they are accurate and complete, but do not guarantee their accuracy or completeness. Use of ETO Resources is at your sole risk. We disclaim all warranties of any kind related to the provision of ETO Resources, and we will not be liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense suffered which is claimed to result from use of ETO Resources, including, without limitation, any fault, error, omission, interruption or delay.
- ETO Resources, including these Terms, may be updated from time to time. It is your responsibility to periodically review and take into account any changes. By continuing to use ETO Resources subsequent to such changes, you acknowledge and consent to the changes.
We are committed to the lawful, fair, and transparent use of data collected via this website.
We collect some data automatically. For example, when you visit this site, we collect your Internet Protocol (IP) address, Internet service provider (ISP), and browser type and language.
Signing up for our newsletter requires you to provide personally identifiable information. We use such personally identifiable information to respond to your inquiries and to send you information as requested. If you decide that you no longer wish to receive emails from us, you can unsubscribe at any time.
If you contact us by email through this website, we will collect any personally identifiable information that you provide us, and we may keep a record of your contact information and correspondence. We reserve the right to use your email address and phone number, and any information that you provide to us in your message, to respond to you.